- No products in the cart.
100 in stock (can be backordered)
From the creators of FDAS, CyanLine’s Fast Disk Acquisition System, comes MiniDAS, a portable, installable, live forensic analysis environment. Sporting a simple user interface, the brains of FDAS, and based on Kali Linux, this operating system provides an easy acquisition process and suite of digital, network, RAM, and password forensic tools.
The only software that allows you to capture critical, yet often over-looked evidence that is on every suspect’s hard drive, including:
- Number of hours in use
- Power Cycle count
- Errors on drive
Initially designed for law enforcement, a key feature of CyanLine’s revolutionary Fast Disk Acquisition System is now stand-alone software available for a FREE demo for members of law enforcement.
What It Is
- A Forensic Live ISO usable via DVD or USB stick
- User friendly interface guides the user through the acquisition process
- Based on Kali Linux (network and forensics focused Linux disto) offers a number of well known forensic tools
- Specially crafted environment for conducting a forensically sound analysis
- Boot standard PCs that support debian based Linux
- Source drive acquisition and acquisition verification
- Support for GNU DD and EWF acquisition formats
- Capable of dynamically picking up connected devices
- Acquisition guide
- Evidence destination filesystem support for FAT, NTFS, and EXT
- HPA temporary removal, acquisition and data collection
- DCO data collection
- Evidence device health statistics collection
- Evidence device identification info collection
- View live acquisition and hashing progress
- And much more to come!