A New Age of Investigation
CyanLine specializes in computer forensics and network security solutions that aid individuals, companies, law firms, and law enforcement agencies from across the globe. CyanLine can rapidly dispatch numerous digital forensic experts on a moment’s notice.
CyanLine’s targeted form of forensics offers advanced high-tech security solutions with a wide range of products and services that are designed to:
- Acquire electronic data
- Preservation of electronic data
- Identify, extract, and document computer-based evidence
- Provide litigation support and expert testimony
Computer forensics is the discipline of investigating computer-based crimes and the identification, preservation, and extraction of data that can be used as evidence in a criminal court case or civil litigation. Cases that require the use of computer forensics include:
- Theft of intellectual property and trade secrets, especially software theft
- Tracking hacked email accounts
- Corporate misconduct
- Corporate espionage
- Incident response and suspected incident handling
- Inappropriate usage of computing resources
- Recovery and reconstruction of deleted documents
- Malware incidents
This form of forensics allows investigators to not only find the evidence, but to be able to ensure that the evidence is preserved in its original form.
CyanLine is your go-to for all your computer forensics and network security needs.
Read more on what CyanLine can offer here.
Feel free to contact CyanLine here.