A Professional Reaction Can Make the Difference
Forensic Incident Response is a highly specialized discipline. CyanLine can assist you in collecting all the facts in a case. We specialize in preserving and identifying computer-based information, which has allowed CyanLine to successfully use Forensic Incident Responses to get to the bottom of the following types of cases:
- Malicious tampering by a disgruntled employee
- Discovery of person(s) engaged in unauthorized reading of their boss’ email
- Discovery of person(s) behind email harassment
- Recovery of deleted computer files, including documents and records
- Corporate espionage
- Identity theft
- Inappropriate and/or unauthorized use of a computer
- History of Internet browsing and web use
- Falsification of documents or records
- Encrypted or password-protected files
How CyanLine Conducts Incident Response
When looking for assistance with these serious issues, it is important to bring in digital forensic incident response (DFIR) experts who know how to conduct a thorough investigation in order to find the root cause in a discrete manner. This is where CyanLine excels. Each incident response that CyanLine conducts includes the following steps:
- Identification, preservation, and acquisition of the evidence
- Analysis of the electronic storage media
- Discovery and recovery of deleted files, including records and drive partitions
- Documentation and reporting of the findings of the response and subsequent analysis
- Recommendations regarding further investigation or other appropriate action
- If appropriate, help to build a case that can be recommended for review for a prosecution.
CyanLine investigators gather information and determine the incident response priority, triage activities required and provide top-level assistance with risk mitigation actions to help prevent further impact on your organization.
Emergency Incident Response
- Rapid mobilization and deployment aimed at quickly securing your systems and networks and getting business back to operation, safely
- End-to-End Incident Management
- Managed Containment
- Digital Forensic Analysis collecting as much information and insight as possible from your systems and networks
- Regression analysis to conclusively determine the full extent of compromised assets and determine root cause
- Incident Recovery
- Determination of Extent
- Stakeholder Reporting
- Compliance support to meet regulatory requirements.
Feel free to contact CyanLine here.